According to 2Sport's policy, if you're not happy with your purchase, you can cancel your premium plan at any time to prevent it from being automatically renewed. You have access to the service until the end of your monthly cycle even if you decide to cancel at any time.
- Refund requests have to be submitted within 7 DAYS after the day of receipt and we ONLY issue refunds for the following cases:
- If you see an error message such as "user not matched" or pop-ups keep appearing while you are watching the live stream, you might be using a different email to log in. To make sure your registered email is accurate, kindly contact us. Refunds are not available in this situation.
- You are not eligible for a refund if your account has been active for longer than half of the authorized time.
- In the event that we do issue a refund, your access to the Service(s) will be revoked.
- Accounts which have been used for more than half of the account's duration are not valid for a refund.
- Our team tries to address refunding issues as quickly as possible. The processing of the refund, however, can take 5-7 business days, depending on your bank.
- Any commissions, fees, or overdrafts imposed by banks are not our responsibility. Negotiating with your bank face-to-face is the only method to get rid of these costs.
Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any inquiries.